Forge of Empires app for iPhone and iPad
Build your empire and journey through the ages: With Forge of Empires, we bring our award-winning strategy game to your iPad and iPhone. Build your city and develop it from the Stone Age to modern times (and beyond). Download the app and play Forge of Empires now!
5/5 "A brilliant city building game created by people with a true love of strategy."
5/5 "I am so addicted to this game. Unlocking new tech trees, buildings etc. feels very rewarding. I love this game!"
- Build your city and evolve from the Stone Age to modern times (and beyond).
- Develop new technologies and discover new buildings and goods
- Produce supplies to manufacture goods
- Exchange your goods and trade with your neighbors
- Discover new territories and seize control of the provinces and their rewards
- Use your negotiation or battle skills to take over sector by sector
Forge of Empires is based on our successful browser strategy game which was published by InnoGames in the summer of 2012.
It was awarded Best Browser Game 2013 by the jury at Deutscher Computerspielpreis (German Computer Game Award).
Finally, the online strategy game is available for iOS as well, providing cross-platform access.
Forge of Empires is free to download and install. However, some game features can also be purchased for real money. If you dont want to use this feature, please disable inapp purchases in your devices settings. A network connection is also required.
Pros and cons of Forge of Empires app for iPhone and iPad
Forge of Empires app good for
Très bien. Mais le coût des terrains devient beaucoup trop cher.
If you have the time to put in, then this would be a game for you. It has great strategical combat parts, and great visual upgrades to your civilization. The colors and graphics are pretty great for what we are given. It would get five stars, but they just need to give new comers a bit more push in the beginning to make them stay with it. Overall great game though!
The game great there is alot of things to do but be warn it is a money grab for the most part.
This game just added the Guild Expeditions option which is a new challenging strategy option that you and your friends can play to quickly grow your guild. Lots of people say this games a money grab but if you are patient you do not need to spend any money.Everything just takes a little longer but then the rewards are more rewarding when you finally get it.
Highly recommended game, please can we get to change our name if our city, not the name of the leader
Very good game! Have alot of fun and nice to follow the evolution!
Some bad moments
Its an ok game but many flaws. It is a money grab first thing. Many of the moves can takes months because you gave to build up for expansion space which cost way to much money. It is impossible to move things around since there is no neutral space to put things in.
Really Inno? Youre stooping to the new low of putting pictures on the AppStore that arent even from the game. Really? I absolutely adore this game though. However, I wish you would hurry up and add guild versus guild battles on mobile, along with the treasure hunt. As much as I hate what Inno is doing, I would recommend this game to anyone, and would give it four stars if Inno was using pictures from the game on the App Store. However until then Im only going to give it one star.
The game is good enough, but the support (its Russian team at least) is terrible. I have sold the building by mistake (bought for real money) and immediately sent to support kind request to help me with this situation and restore the purchase. All Ive received - several similar standard answers after which the ticket was closed without possibility to answer. Im very disappointed with such unfriendly attitude, especially after spending several hundreds dollars for inapp purchases.
Ive decided to stop playing the game as well as in all other innogames projects.
Good luck, innogames and hope this comment will help you to change your attitude to the clients.
I will increase my rating when some things are fixed.
1. You MUST add the ability to change your city layout without having to delete buildings in order to move around. Currently if you have a full base you cant move your city layout at all.
2. There is some glitchiness in the game play. When collecting resources it takes too long to register in your gold/production totals and during this time you also cant move around the screen or select any buildings until after it shows up.
3. The attack process needs to be updated and improved. Attacking is a bit boring and needs some added fun. Also troops take too long to build.
4. Far too much is reliant on spending money for diamonds. Games which have some purchase available but doesnt rely completely on diamonds to purchase in game items will get my money faster than if you only allow diamonds to buy some items. Making items only available via spending real money shows that the creators are ONLY there for your money and likely wont improve the game as long as they are bringing in the bank.
To really advance in this game, you have to purchase "diamonds" that allow you to speed the game play up by creating shortcuts and bonus features. Without them the game proceeds at a snails pace.
Because the values of the diamonds are not really clearly relatable to their monetary value, you can end up spending $20 or $30 in a matter of seconds. People end up investing hundreds and even thousands of dollars on their imaginary empires.
It has the ability to be a great game, but like many other reviews it is pay to play. I really hate it being a pay to play i really want to get into it. Once you start in the Bronze Age you will have a great time for a good 1-2hours of playing then you will start feeling the affect once your in the middle of the Bronze Age or near the Iron Age, time on troops and resources such as gold will take longer and you will earn less. Overall its a "freemium game." I probably will play a week or so and most likely delete it. I think its a good game to pass 5min but all i do is collect and research then get off no point really i attacked everyone already in the Iron Age on my map cant attack until i move up.
forge of empires,
forge of empire,
war and order,
build a town,
build a house,
build a city,
bilding games free,
and other. So, download free Forge of Empires .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Forge of Empires iOS app used & searched for